GROW aligns with charities whose mission is to serve children in crisis and support them in growing into healthy young leaders. We do this by taking 100% of the profits made from stake pool operation income into monthly donations in ADA where possible, otherwise in USD.
Charities are chosen for these reasons:
- Demonstrated commitment to serving children in crisis and their communities.
- Transparency of donations and expenses.
- Willingness to work with decentralized blockchain technologies.
- Consistent contact and social media presence.
- Registered NGOs and/or non-profits.
Donations go to three primary missions:
- Via direct ADA donations to Kids Compassion Charity, a grass roots certified NGO from Sierra Leone, West Africa. Led by Mustapha and his team, this charity is feeding young children in the slums and local schools. Plans for an orphanage and food growing program are currently in the works (04/19/2023).
- Via USD donations to Save the Children a 100yr organization that has saved over 1 Billion children. We align with their sponsorship program, taking children out of poverty via direct sponsorships. You can Meet the children we currently sponsor in Ethiopia and Malawi. We will continue to sponsor children for as long as the pool is running and the price of $ADA is above $0.55 USD. Save the Children has been gracious enough to allow us to hold onto our sponsorship during this challenging time with crypto bear markets.
- Via direct ADA donations to One Village Project, a grass roots non-profit serving young adults with scholarships for Leadership Empowerment Programs and Youth Summits all driving our emerging visionaries towards their world centered goals. See our mission video for more details on this mission.